We design every project so that it is unique to each client and their desires. Over the many years we have been delivering our blacksmithing work we have always strived to achieve customer satisfaction as well as value for money. A lot of our work comes through repeat business or word of mouth which is testament to our work and customer service. To hear from some of our customers take a look at some of our testimonials; we are sure you will not be disappointed.
Working with metal is a fascinating process. We are always learning and we love to be challenged with new ideas and designs and combining materials to make attractive pieces. Over the years we have worked with glass, brass, stainless steel and copper to create bespoke architectural and ornamental ironwork and artistic commissions.
We are also of course happy to work with designs customers already have, as well as detailed drawings from architects.
We love to study our craft and we glean information from both the past and the present in order to improve our work and the way we work. As a member of the British Artists Blacksmiths Association, Paul regularly receives publications which are inspiring as they showcase high quality older projects alongside the most modern items.
Regardless of the constant learning and developing, some things will always remain the same and that is our precision and dynamic craftsmanship. Please visit our portfolio page to browse through some of our designs.
Based in a workshop 5 minutes from junction 14 of the M5, we are ideally situated along the M5/M4 corridor to encompass a wide area which spans Bristol, Bath and Gloucester.
A few examples of works we can do
- Decorative items: Blacksmiths can create a variety of decorative metal items such as candle holders, wall sconces, coat racks, sculptures, and garden art.
- Architectural metalwork: This includes items such as wrought iron gates, railings, balconies, and fences. These items not only provide a practical function but can also add character and beauty to a building.
- Tools and utensils: Blacksmiths can make a wide range of tools and utensils, such as hammers, chisels, knives, tongs, and cooking utensils.
- Jewelry: Blacksmiths can create unique and beautiful pieces of jewelry, such as rings, bracelets, and necklaces, using a variety of metalworking techniques.
- Weapons: Blacksmiths have been making weapons for thousands of years. They can create a wide range of weapons, from swords and daggers to axes and spears.
- Farming equipment: Blacksmiths can make a variety of tools and equipment for farmers, such as plows, scythes, and horseshoes.
These are just a few examples of the many things that can be created by a skilled blacksmith. Whatever your needs are, a blacksmith can work with you to create a unique, high-quality metal product that will last for years to come.
I have created a diverse range of items over the years. From candlesticks to ornate gates and fire tool sets to large elegant balconies. I enjoy the challenge of meeting my customer’s requirements. No two jobs are ever the same!